We at Dubai Autism Center are dedicated to recruiting highly skilled professionals from all nationalities. It is an investment that will help us enhance lives and accelerate a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow. Our employees are committed to supporting all those affected by autism through a wide range of efforts and activities in the workplace and out in the community.
To start immediately!
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavior sciences, psychology, nursing, or education
- Trained in Applied Behavior Analysis is preferred, e.g. RBT
- 2+ years demonstrable ABA work experience in Autism Spectrum Disorder
We are seeking to recruit a qualified Receptionist who will responsible for managing the reception area and performs admin-related activities such as clerical tasks and supporting employees, families, parent, students and management in day to day admin-related activities to start immediately!
- Must speak fluent English & Arabic
- Day to day reception responsibilities
- Previous experience in a school as receptionist would be preferred
- Confident when greeting VIP guest and employees
- Must be positive and enthusiastic
- Must be well presented
Assistant Special Educator
We are seeking to recruit qualified ASE teachers to start immediately! The ASE shall assist the Special Educator in teaching students with autism.
- Diploma in Special Education
- 1 year teaching experience for children with special needs
- Relevant attested degree/qualifications in education.
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate team player.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist with DHA License.
- Bachelors in Occupational Therapy.
- 2+ Years of Experience working with patients who have ASD conditions.
- Preferably Sensory Integration Certified.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.